Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Hmmm...

Tears, dust, rust I wish there were more people I could trust. Crust, musk, dusk, the way I feel about humanity has shifted in the night and there is nothing i could have done to change that. I was set in my ways. jaded, unpersuaded. laughable, totally and utterly fallible. I was who I was and no one had the right to know what I thought nor did I find it necessary to explain myself because no one cared to ask. Keep your thoughts to yourself i thought. Maybe one day you'll meet someone who is willing to let go of the shores of shallow pools and dive into the depths where the stars and skies lie.

The stars and skies. a great pool of matter that floats, being conducted by an unseen force telling it where to go, how long to stay, and when to re shape itself. Stars, giant balls of concentrated gas that have a specific lifespan that we will never get to fully see because we are so finite. Maybe in heaven we'll get the chance to see a star from it's beginning to the end in real time because time won't exist right?

-Amber Torres


No comments: