Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Monday, August 8, 2016

August 8th 2016

Wow, today is Monday the 8th and the first day at my new job as the newest lunch lady at Blue Eye High School. I'm really excited about it actually. And guess what? It's raining!!! Gahhh, the Lord knows what He's doing and every time I question Him He comes through and I just think about how silly it was that I didn't listen or trust Him the first time. Wanna know something else? I don't think I've met my husband yet.

There have been a couple of ideas or possibilities here and there but the more I get to know people and hear what comes out of their mouth, the less likely of a possibility it seems. I'm really glad that I didn't do anything in a rush and that things can be normal because I couldn't handle any more awkward.

Wow, it's pouring down rain.

Anywho, I got to sing with my dad yesterday at church and the Holy Spirit was so sweet and moved on the congregation and the whole spirit of the place was different. Thank you Pappa for that.

I'm on a new adventure and even though it's been being prepared for awhile, I feel like today is the new beginning. I'm in awe of what my life is because well, I don't even know exactly what it is. Oki, I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready for my first day of work.

Smile. :)

No comments: