Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Sunday Night

I love small groups with conversations. Sizes that are small enough to where if anyone has a question they don't feel out of place by speaking up. Maybe I'm not antisocial. Maybe I love people so much that I want to be able to be able to focus on a few so that I get the most out of our time together. I think that's it. I find being around large groups of people causes a lot of static in my head and it's difficult for me to have a productive conversation with a few- unless there are many people and I'm eye to eye with someone and only talking to them. I find that to be quite intimate and fun. Especially when you have a hard time hearing what they are saying so you are so focused on their mouth, eyes and hand gestures that even if they just need a bottle of water, it seems so secretive and close. Those are moments few, far between, and cherished much.

No comments: