Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Saturday, May 28, 2016

On this strangely calm Saturday morning.

IT's such a strange, quiet, mild Saturday morning. No place to go, no appointments to keep... freedom. Listening to an audio book about a young Mistborn warrior woman coming into herself where I lay on my bed in my comfy room with clothes strewn about wishing I was a warrior. Knowing that the only thing stopping me from doing and being is... me. And for what purpose. Something I am definitely learning is that for many years a person may be in training and in the secret place before they actually have to put their knowledge and skills to use. That is what I feel is happening but in the Spirit. I keep wanting to go out in my own strength and not for wrong reasons but it isn't right and I don't know how to explain that to people. There is a force coming and I need to be ready. Whatever that entails or looks like. I need to be confident in who I am and have the fiath in the ONE who has kept me this far. I'll be gone for most of the month of June and I intend on gaining clarity while out there. No audio books or social media. My Bible, a few physical books and nature. This will be a life-changing summer. Nothing is distracting me. No ill suited feelings to be worried about. Pure adventure and pure love.

No comments: