Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Saturday, May 21, 2016

May 21 2016

I don't know what to write this about to be crazy Saturday morning but I thought I would just open up the page and let it fly. Today is the first time I will have officially choreographed something and have kids perform it. I had an idea in my head that would have looked great but because of space and room that isn't going to happen so it will be interesting depending on how many kids show up. I am every guy's best girl friend/sister. I've known this quality in myself for a very long time but it has recently come to my attention again and either I could be mad about it because well, at this stage in life, being a guy's best friend with no prospect of anything else is about as exciting as eating chocolate ice cream. Although exciting and delicious, at the end of the day it is chocolate ice cream. Don't get me wrong, whomever the Lord puts in my path to speak life into and encourage is who I want to do that for but it just seems like in this season, it is happening...a LOT. I will choose today to enjoy being the ear and voice to some young men who would fiercely protect me and have my back as well as the enjoyment of many laughs as well.

Well, it is going to be a long weekend.

No comments: