Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Day 7 of 30 Day Writing Challenge

Day 7: What tattoos you have and if they have a meaning.


I don't have any. However, if I were going to get one I would get a bird. I've always been fascinated with birds and how the Lord describes taking care of them in the Bible. Birds are free to live their lives and do not worry about where anything will come from or what will happen to them. I suppose that is due to their lack of understanding but I feel as though those who don't know are free to live as they will without the burden of knowing. The more you know the more you realize how much you don't know. You are responsible for what you know and if you don't have God to take that weight off of you or you refuse to give it to Him then it can weigh very heavily. Yes, I would get a bird. To remind myself that I am free in Christ. That no matter what kind of cage the enemy, the world or even myself try to wrap me in, as long as my eyes are on Him, I am free.

No comments: