Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

bakala

I think I've done it again
Well here's to another lesson learned
God has given me a word that has been confirmed like...
More times that I'd care to admit and continues to be.

I'm just going to continue my journey because God knows EXACTLY where I'm at and will bring him when the time is right. I'm seriously not trippin' on it because I haven't been asking for it. I never have. I've prayed for him for a long time just to keep him safe and I write little things to him but I've never been in a rush. And I'm definitely not now.

It'll be so interesting to see who God has planned for me. He might not be anything I was expecting. I trust in my Father completely. He knows me much better then I know myself.

Well...onto life in the Jesus lane.

No comments: