Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

SURPRISE!!!

So, I'm doing what I thought was going to be a mini grocery trip, aka...milk, butter, fruit, veggies...when I see these cute Valentine's Day chocolate chips. (They are red and brown :) ) And this sudden disappointment tries to come over me and I think, "Dang, I don't have anyone to have Valentine's Day pancakes with." And then the Lord says, "Get them." Now you have to understand, whenever I've felt alone in the past, He was always there with me. Like, really there. Whether it be a movie, or breakfast or a car ride or dancing.

So I get the chocolate chips and all of a sudden I get excited. "Hey! I can make a WHOLE BREAKFAST for my brother!" I used to do stuff like this for my dad but he's married now so she can handle that lol. So here I go with all my fandangled ideas. Granted I JUST got some cash for some tutoring I've been helping with and could have used it on so many other things but THIS is what I needed to spend my money on.

I bought, pancake mix, the special v-day chocolate chips, orange juice, butter, syrup and the king of all breakfast foods...bacon.

And yes, it took up all except enough gas to get me to my paycheck but it was totally worth it. I can't wait to have Valentine's Day breakfast with my brother. :) I love surprises, and I love doing something that I KNOW will make someone happy :)

No comments: