Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Not Knowing

Do you know what the most annoying thing I've dealt with in my life is?
Not knowing.
Now you may be asking yourself...well, not knowing what?
Anything. Although there is a particular something I don't know right now that I'd lovvvvee to know but alas, will not. 
This is another area of patience that God is growing me in. 

I don't like knowing something only partially.
I like to know the whole story. 
But in my current case, this will not be possible.
I don't know if I'll ever get the full story but ya know?
It is what it is and that's all
No more
No less
Until it's time for something to change
If it ever dos

Even though it doesn't make anything less annoying
In the back of my mind I know God has me.

Nighty Night

No comments: