Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New Plans

So...I'm pretty excited. I thought I had plans to go visit my friend in San Diego for a few days at the end of the month. She hasn't responded.

I had said I was going to this Jesus Culture thing a month ago. But little did I realize that it was a 3 day event all day! So... I've decided to go alone. There is a hotel close by pretty cheap and includes breakfast. The driving distance is only about 10 minutes to the Nokia. This is definitely something new for me because I usually do these things with at least one other person. But I really feel like this will be good for me. 3 days, just me and God, celebrating freedom in the Lord with a thousand other like-minded people. And who knows what'll happen!

No comments: