Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Monday, September 12, 2011

My prayer

This is Psalm Ch 20. In exchange for "Lord" I put "I" or anyplace you see "  " the verbage was changed just for my personal moment.
This scripture I wanted to make very personal and I really felt the Lord was/is speaking to me.

1. May "I" answer you in the day of trouble! May the name of the God of Jacob set you securely on high!
2. May "I" send you help from the sanctuary. (or holy, consecrated thing) And support you from Zion!
3. May "I" remember all your meal offerings, , and find your burnt offerings acceptable!   Selah
4. May "I" grant you your heart's desire, and fulfill all your counsel!
5. We will sing for joy over your victory, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners. May "I" fulfill all your petitions.
6. Now I know that "I" save "my" annointed; "I" will answer him from "my" holy heaven, with the saving strength of "my" right hand.
7. Some boast in chariots, and saome in horses; but we have risen and stood upright.
8. They have bowed down and fallen but we have risen and stood upright.
9. Save, O Lord' may "you" answer us in the day we call.


Let this be my prayer Lord.

No comments: