Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 18

Wow. I've been on this thing for 18 days. It just seems so routine now that I hardly think about it. It's not even a struggle really to figure out what i can and can't have. I'm running out of food and definitely will by the time I have my next appointment but I don't get paid til... Well, I'm gonna say saturday so I can get the full amount of dinero. Until then I have lettuce and protein and the vitamins. I don't really know how much weight I've lost. Last week I only lost 2 pounds. But that was also cuz it was 5 days and not 7 since I had been. Also, I ate grilled veggies which lets out the caramelization process. Yeah, it's more complicated than it's worth. I went on the scale at my house which when i first went on said a certain number that was a couple different from the doctor, and it says I've lost 15 pounds!!! That would be great lol. We'll really see when I go in on Wed. Anywho, it's starting out much better of a week than the last one did so I'm happy about that. Adios!

No comments: