Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Green Wedges

For some reason I felt like God wanted me to try these shoes on. Mind you, I've had these shoes for.... at least 2 years. Never been able to wear them because they always suffocated my feet and it really hurt. I got a new dark grey dress from a friend today because she didn't like the way it fit her so I was like, "hey, I'll take it!". So she gave it to me. And for some reason I had my dark green jacket type thing to go with it. I really didn't want to wear shoes that hurt my feet but I was going to worry about that tomorrow. Anywho... I'm about to fall asleep and I see these green wedges (the ones at the beginning of this story) I'm like, nahhh those hurt. But I kept feeling the urge to try them on try them on. So I did. Holy monkeys they fit! It was cinderella and the glass slipper! They didn't hurt at all, and they were actually quite comfortable. I tried my whole outfit on, (minus the leggings) and it was great. I haven't been able to go shopping in Lord knows how long and because I've been losing weight I'm able to wear things (even shoes) that I couldn't wear before!!! This might sound crazy but it was like fashion christmas lol. Anywho, God is so good. It's just the boost I needed. It's 1:21 in the morning and I feel like I can keep talking but I shouldn't. :) I'm excited to go to church tomorrow ;) (hey, it's my only social event right now) baha

No comments: