Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Sighhh....

I don't know exactly why I'm writing about this but it's in my head right now and I'm on a computer so... yup.

Now more than ever. Read the Bible. Every day I see massive amounts of brainwashing type of desentisizing information and images and frankly... it's time to pull out the big guns.

"Psychics", blatent outspoken witches in government, etc. I'm not going to go into much detail because it would be more then my brain wants to function right now. But know the TRUTH. I am not here to try and convince anyone of anything. That isn't my style and that's not what God has me here to do. I'm here to love. And to be light. And as a vessel, I am taking my authority in my saviour and telling anyone who reads this...

If you think you don't follow anything and that you are anti-everything... well, you're following something. It's not possible to live and not be influenced by one side or the other. You may have never looked at it that way but it's true. Think critically for a second about it.

Now isn't the time to be luke-warm about what or who you believe. If you have questions, ask! Ask God, even ask me if you want. I can't guaruntee an amazing response from myself but I'll guaruntee you an honest one.

Every day is a blessing. Don't waste away precious moments.

No comments: