Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Cat.

I got my cat in a time in my life where things weren't always fun. I was figuring things out and she always wanted and gave love to me. No questions asked. She never asked questions and never questioned my motives. And she wanted love. She wasn't afraid to show it. She would sit on my lap on my keyboard whatever it took to get attention and purr right back. I can respect that. She was very scared when I first got her. A friend of mine helped me. He was really allergic and we spent like 2 hours it seemed getting her just to sit in my car ha. And so she's been at my house. First inside then out because of her uncontrollable bladder... really. And now she has to find a new home. I started crying. It's sad for me. I know she's just a cat but she's been more consisten in my life then most "friends". Even when I wasn't the most consistent. I love her. I hope she finds a beautiful home. As weird as it sounds...she knew what love was about.Giving and taking. Still loving when you find out people's faults. And knowing that sometimes...just being present is all a girl needs. Bye Bella Bella. Besos.

No comments: