Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Going with the flow

In this western life we live...
Were always actively looking for answers assumingthat if we can't find out when we think it's necessary, then it's just not supposed to be. Iremember being in puerto Rico whereeverything justflowed. U didn't worry about what u were going to eat because there were so many places with similar food thAt ur only job was to see who cooked it better. Where people don't look like they are rich but they are content and happy with their concrete houses and humid air. Why? Why not? They live life every day. Not just on the weekend or once a year. Every day u celebrate that u r alive. You eat and dance and love and laugh and no body thinks anything is wrong with u. Here if people have a job let's say and still actually enjoyed their life every moment there was an oppurtunity they would be called crazy. Most of the people dot have conventional jobs. They find their own vegetables and meat and that's that for the day. That's what my life is going to be. No one is going to tell me how to enjoy my life or what my life should look like. I answer to only one that's God. And I k ow that as I live my life filled with peace and love that people are gpingto be attracted to that and and I can share where true enlightenment comes from. Where true peace and joy come from. There are too many people walking around with "great" jobs lots of money and the white picket fence but no joy. No real love. Just a facade. I would rather have women tryin to vet off the streets stay in my studio apartment with good food and agape love then and banquet of food with no love and dozens of people around who are only at your party to show themselves off. Any day. Eat. Pray. Love. Live.

No comments: