Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thoughtful

People have faith in me...
In things they've never seen me do.
Things I have never openly done.

This past week alone.
On more than 4 occasions
Me saying something in a nonchalant manner
And the other person totally taking me seriously even if they had never met me in my life

It's quite scary I must say
It's happening
I can feel it

Something soon is about to unfold
If it isn't starting already

Of course I don't think I'm ready for it
But God knows what I've asked for and He knows what truly makes me happy
He knows exactly what He put inside of me
And He's willing (thankfully :) ) to be patient and guide me along the way

I'm gonna have to work for it
But what else is worth working for?

No comments: