Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Thursday, October 6, 2016

I love the sound of...


Children laughing. There's nothing sweeter to me than a joyful child. A child who is still in the innocence of life and is oblivious to the hell they will face the longer they exist. Isn't that sad? Isn't it sad to think that the less time in which we exist is almost equivalent to the innocence we keep and the longer we're alive, the more jaded we become? Why is that. Why does that have to be the broad stroke picture of our lives? Maybe there are some of you out there who kept your innocent thoughts and childlike laughter far longer than I and I am envious of it. It is only God who has redeemed that innocence of my mind and given me back my childlike spirit. When I laugh, I laugh full-heartily. I refuse to hold back on account of someone else being uncomfortable with it. It's laughing, people; get over it. So yes, the sound of children laughing is one of my favorite sounds.

No comments: