Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Friday, July 29, 2016

First Residential Downpour...

So, this is kind of epic to me. I am obsessed with rain. I guess when you grow up for 25 years in a place that only rains 3 or 4 times a year it is like the abominable snowman. It doesn't really exist unless you see it.

Right now I'm sitting in my kind of room in Blue Eye Missouri and experiencing some downpour of the likes I've neverrr seen in California. It's crazy!! I had to document this because with the thunder, dark clouds and rain, I am the happiest girl. <3 a="" able="" be="" but="" by="" did="" glad="" had="" happen="" high="" i="" if="" in="" interview.="" interview="" it="" job="" kitchen="" local="" lord="" mention="" of="" p="" s="" school="" that="" the="" to="" was="" way="" will="" work="" yesterday="">
Ok, I am just overjoyed right now and can't even handle myself. THIS is why people don't pay for water. :)

Thank you Lord. 

No comments: