Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Mary Poppins

Mary Poppins

So I have a Mary Poppins umberella my aunt bought me from the Broadway show I saw a couple of years ago. It was in my car because the weather has been pretty unpredictable lately and I like to have one just in case.

I was giving a ride to a couple of the kids to church one Sunday morning and she saw the umberella and was like Oh! It's an umberella with a parrot! And then I explain the talking bird umberella in Mary Poppins and she goes, "You're like Mary Poppins". She doesn't really explain herself and it kind of took me by surprise but I smiled. Then today right before I went on to lead worship, she says, "Amber, you're Mary Poppins." I need to watch that movie again and I know there is a deeper meaning. I love kids and their honesty and fearlessness to travel to the unknown.

No comments: