Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Sappy

His eyes, they smile
His heart is big.
Bigger than I would have thought possible
His laugh is contagious
His smile, outrageous.

He is kind
He is compassionate
Loves strangers as if he's known them forever
His faith is great

He is spicy and strong-willed
Hard-headed at times
Some lessons he has to learn the hard way

But that's alright
I don't mind

Dear future husband, partner in life, best friend, confidant,

                    I pray for you. I love you even though I haven't met you yet. I thank God for you and hope  your very best. That this time apart is making us both stronger, smarter, better humans, better son and daughter of our Pappa. I hope you know what you're getting into. Well, you don't yet. But you will haha. And if you're wondering why I'd post this in the blogosphere well...I guess because I think everyone should pray and hope in their future. You're already here in the natural so why not talk to you? Well, I'm gonna go get ready to get my worship leading on. I love you.

                         -Your Girl

No comments: