Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Feb 2, 2013

Before I forget, something crazy happened. A girl I prayed for awhileeeee ago asked me a question. Now, you need a little bit of back story. When I first met her, she was having some relationship stuff and the Lord wanted to encourage her. She is now a pastor at a church. I forget which kind specifically but she's kind of a big cheese. I would comment on things on her facebook once in a while and keep telling her she can do it. Because I knew she could. But we never hang out. Like NEVER.

I get a message on Facebook and she tells me that she wants me to apply for an internship for a youth group at her church and that it pays. I was like...uhhhhh. I had to read it a couple times to make sure I was reading it correctly. Of course I knew what my answer had to be but I have to admit that it was nice that someone saw something in me to where they would even invest financially into me to do what I love.

It was on Sunday nights so I knew I couldn't do it because of work and MOST of all, because all my time and energy and everything is going into Templo El Oasis. That is my calling right now. I honestly almost forgot about it. I don't know if it's something I want to share with everyone because I know things like that can put thoughts it people's minds that were never supposed to be there. Anywho, it was flattering and makes me smile because it shows me that that time WILL come. The RIGHT time and in the RIGHT season. With the RIGHT people.


No comments: