Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Silence...the deadly weapon.

There is a person I know
Who calls me a friend
We tried a relationship
But soon that did end
I thought it wrapped up well
No bad feelings
No bitterness
No strife
But when I needed that friend again
They were no where to be found
....
I found myself disappointed
Angry
Hurt
....
Then God spoke to me
Forgive him
Love him
He's hurt
....
So I did
....
And apologized
For something he never knew existed
....
Not a word did I hear
....
But when things are shallow
Unemotional
Surface
....
There is no problem
....
I don't understand
How friends who were so close
Could be dealt
Such a strange hand
....
I told him how I felt
Not trying to bring up old news
But trying to resolve
Resolve whatever it is
That now exists
That thing I don't know about
....
But he refuses
And I can't...
Make him talk
Or be vulnerable
Even though everything inside me
Wants my friend back
....
So i pray
And time marches on
As do I
....
Wherever you are
Your heart and mind that is
Just know that I'm always here
Get rid of that fear
God's bigger
God's greater
....
I just want to make that clear

No comments: