Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Have you ever gotten something you never knew you wanted?
But when you got it, it was perfect?
You're ideas of these things you thought you wanted suddenly...
Vanish?
That this thing right in front of you is exactly what was missing the whole time?
Unexpected but beautiful
Mysterious but easy explained

In my short life I have met many a different kind of man.
All with different attributes. Mostly things I found I could never live with.
But on the rarity....the far far far and few between
You meet someone who shows you a new facet of who a person can be.
Even if that person is just on your bus for a little while
You learn enough and get to enjoy them while they're there

I used to be upset when someone left my life
Now I've learned to only hold onto Jesus and go with the flow
Never holding on to anyone too tightly
People come
People go
But God stays forever

But embrace the people who are there
And when the time comes for them to get off their stop
Smile, Bless them, and let them go


No comments: