Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Many many times

You know? You would think that after the many many many times I've put myself out there to get to know someone and being rejected I would have learned at 25 not to do so but apparently I haven't. At least at 25 I don't get emotional about it and don't have any regrets. I'm not good at just asking simple questions. If there is someone I find interesting and I want to get to know them more, I will say so. Actually, not really. Except for a few exceptions. One happened today and who knows. At least if I don't hear anything I will leave it alone and in a month probably forget. But if it is reciprocated, I will have a new interesting friend who's brain I can pick from. Either way, no harm, no foul. I suppose I'll be updating later as to the findings of my latest bold move. Apparently, bold is the word people use to describe me. I would prefer...well, I'm not exactly sure what I would prefer. I'm going to prayer on the Blvd today and then to see Les Miserables so it shall be interesting to say the least. Good evening blogosphere.

No comments: