Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

There's definitely something new brewing.

This has been a really tough week. Usually it's just me making something out of nothing because well, unfortunately that's something I've done a lot of. But really, when it rains it pours. I'm just looking at it this way. The only way to keep my peace is to worship and pray. I've had some amazing epiphanies and revelation these past couple of months and just as I'm moving forward, anything that seemed to be able to go wrong did. Car, house, money...

But when I sit back, I realize that all these things will pass. Circumstances don't stay the same forever. And in the spirit, I'm growing. Yeah it's a painful growing but growing nonetheless. And really, at the end of the day...isn't that what counts? Learning more about God's love for me and in turn giving that love freely away knowing that it will cost me.

Love costs. It isn't free. Even God's love for us will cost us our fleshly desires and whatever plans we THOUGHT we had. It will cost us relationships we thought we were fine and the pain of realizing how few people actually answer the "call". Yet, not judging because we were all there. We are really all the same. Broken people who need love. God's love. The ONLY love that never fails.

No comments: