Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Starting a new tradition?

Ya know? Most of my life I've tried to avoid tradition for tradition's sake.
However, I would love to this year start something new. I think I have an idea of what but we shall see. I LOVE breakfast/brunch. I'm thinking of having a Thanksgiving or Christmas brunch for friends and family. Kind of like a potluck. I would invite people I haven't seen in awhile and if they don't come it's ok. I just want something where the friends I have who are my age (about) can just relax and have their own thing without feeling like they're stepping on anyone else's toes who have their thing for the holidays. I think it would be nice. No drama. If there's something you really like to make or eat bring it. We could do board games or whatever. Coffee, tea, special drinks. I guess I'm just so used to stepping around what everyone else wants to do for the holidays that I would like a day where what I said went and if I want to be chill and not freak out over everything, I can do that. But if I DO want things to be beautiful and in my style, then that is ok too.

Wow, I'm having control issues lol. But still, I think it's a great idea :)

No comments: