Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A bird.

I have been yearning a companion as of late. Someone who is just with me. Who I don't need to explain myself to or they to me. Who is just present.

That's why... I am going to get a bird or two. So they can keep each other company while I'm gone. I've always loved birds. People think that having a bird in a cage is something inhumane. But in turn, I would suggest that when a bird from birth has only known a cage. It becomes the safest thing it knows. If you were to take a caged bird into the wild, it wouldn't know what to do. And if it did decide to chart the unknown, sadly it wouldn't last long because it was never trained or taught what to do on the outside. So, I shall have birds. By my bed in my room as a companion.


No comments: