Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ideal Protein Starts tomorrow~~

Usually, I wouldn't be writing about this in public but I think I need to just to keep me going, even if no one reads it lol :) I've had a lot of back pain and joint pain in general and it only gets worse the more weight I gain. It's time for me to take my self-control back. Plus, wanting to do things with the entertainment/anything public world, I will already be criticized for what I have to say or bring, I don't need to give them any more ammo. Also, my body is a Temple of the Holy Spirit and I want to be healthy to do what He needs me to. I don't want to get tired or sick due to something I had control over. So... tomorrow I'm starting a program called Ideal Protein. It's going to be interesting but I'm glad I'm starting it before all the holidays come up :) So from Aug 25- whenever I reach the goal. I'll be writing about how it's going. I can't  guarantee I'll be on here everyday but We shall see how it goes. I was thinking of doing a video blog but...eh, I like writing better :)

Peace, Love, Hope

No comments: