Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 6

So I'm realizing that the whole "snack" after dinner thing is becoming a pain. Unless I get something I like that tastes good I really never want to do it. Tonight I had the raspberry drink thing and other than the gritty stuff at the end it was probably the least crap tasting drink I've had. I don't know... is it working? Yes, I think when I'm able to switch the foods it won't be such a problem. I know I'm complaining a lot right now. A couple people have already been like, "Just spend the money with normal food that's healthy". Ummm.. yeah, I've tried that. Don't have the self control yet to stop eating "healthy food" which when eaten in bulk are NOT healthy. Plus this way, I have to see someone every week who takes my measurements and can give me some help. Actually, I should probably just text her. I don't think I can wait 2 more days. But yeah, I don't think I'm going to weigh myself til she weighs me. I've lost 6 pounds as far as this morning's weigh in was concerned and that is a lot. I know it won't be that much all the time. And I decided once I hit a certain number (not to be disclosed in public) I'm gonna start easing my way into working out. I know it won't take long because I have work to do. I gotta get into fighting shape!

No comments: