Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Monday, May 23, 2011

I had to post this beautiful thing God did for me today.

I've been needing some money to get a couple things done with my car and well...I'm in school not working. I got 10 bucks for playing drums yesterday and I knew I needed to sow some money. I usually would have bought some coffee etc. with it but I haven't gotten money recently and I wanted to give. So I was obedient and gave. Little did I know that I would go to my family's house, open my mouth about needing something and end up with 12x that amount!!! To God be the glory! I am so in awe of His faithfulness. Even when I am doing stupid stuff He is there like...ok Amber...sigh... I don't deserve it. I made some dumb decisions but that's the mercy. Needless to say, I really felt like this was another chance to get it right! Thank you Lord for not giving up on me. I am blessed to have Abba.

No comments: