Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Resurrection Sunday 2011

Yesterday was by far the best Resurrection Sunday or "Easter" so far in my adult life. I was honored and privileged to dance at my home church as well as play drums for what I'd like to call my "sister" church Holy Renaissance with Pastors John and Nikki Irving. After that I got to go to my gparent's house and have pernil (pork) which may seem odd for an Easter celebration but we ARE puerto rican so we have to stay true to the mother land :) I really think it was a great day because I got to spend it doing EXACTLY what I love for the God I love so much and spend it with the people I love the most.

What Yeshua did on the cross and what that means for me today. GRACE.

No comments: