Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Warrior Queen

Because I won't be the one who fights so hard this time
Really...it was all about time.

And now a new season has come
I hear the sound of the warriors' drum
He tells me what battles to fight
And He tells me which ones He will fight for me

I am a queen. A warrior queen.
In the quiet of my chambers I pray
I meditate on the things lovely and good
Behind the scenes more times then not
But ready in all seasons to use my light
To shine out the dark
That is why I fight

I'm a queen. A warrior queen.
I hear the sounds of the warriors' drum
I have a keen ear and open heart.
And piercing the darkness like a warrior's dart
This Warrior Queen
Is ready in all seasons
That is why I fight

No comments: