Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm done.

So ladies and gentlemen. I'm done. Officially. I asked God a question and because I was still refusing to see the answer, He changed something in me. I have a new lease on life. I am going to wait and be patient and have the best God has for me. I seem to go through these phases but this time something really did change. I look at life differently. I look at relationships differently. I'm not going to try and make my own image of what something is going to look like. And yes. I am the one who got away. Even if they are the ones who decided to bail. You know why? Because I know who I am in the kingdom and I am a queen. A young queen but a queen nonetheless. I have growing to do and learning to do but I am beautiful. Smart. Funny. Loving.

It happened out of nowhere. And I finally saw what I had been missing all along. The truth. And even though it hurts that someone so close to me could just never peep another word...well...
that's my answer. Some guys who say they are "men", don't have balls the size of marbles. But that's not my problem to deal with anymore.

Happy Thanksgiving. I have so much to be grateful and thankful for it's crazy. I have more loving people and positive people in my life then ever before and that is truly the jewel of this year. Leaving the ones who promote negative energy and selfishness and finding people who are always looking for the greater good. Even if it doesn't suit them.

I love my God. And He loves me.

2011 will be the freshest year yet. Breathe Easy.

1 comment:

Lanette said...

"Some guys who say they are 'men', don't have balls the size of marbles." AMEN!!!! lol. I love you Amber!