Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Friday, September 10, 2010

popcorn...

Ok. I had a first today.

I was really jonesin' for some popcorn. If you know me at all, you know I LOVE popcorn. Anywho, our microwave is broken. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I google, "cooking microwave popcorn on stove". And bam, there it is. Only...one thing was missing.

I didn't think about a lid.
You would think I may have thought about the popcorn popping OUT of the pan but nope.
It went everywhere. Oil, butter, popcorn, kernals... it was seriously like a popcorn fireworks show.
I think whenever I have kids, I will show them this. (At a safe distance of course). It was in an amber kind of way... beautiful.

Sadly, I was by myself when this mini phenomena occured but at least I can share it with whoever reads this thing :)

This made my morning.

No comments: