Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Friday, September 10, 2010

I started singing again...

The other night I picked up my acoustic guitar...(that I don't really know how to play) and just started fiddling with it. Next thing you know, I'm singing and tappin and sounding pretty good ha. At least to where one of my roommates said something. It was fun. It was free. I've been trying to figure out what style of music I'd want to sing if I did and of course, it happened when I wasn't thinking about it :)

I was going to get my fake nails back because I love them so much but I think I will just have to stick with manicures so I can keep playing guitar. I love the piano, don't get me wrong...I LOVE PIANO. But... there's something about being about to manipulate an instrument in a certain way. To make something sound EXACTLY how you feel that is mesmorizing.

Did I mention it's much easier to write whole songs too? Well, it is. :)

No comments: