Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wow

I've been really antsy the past couple of days.
Just not knowing exactly what I'm supposed to be doing or where I'm supposed to be.
I know I'll be moving in the near future. Not too near but hey, the way I see it, if God opens doors for me in a different place that will help me grow as an adult and in Him then amen.
I just know there is so much and I can do anything.
Really.
Anything.
Don't get me wrong, I can and am growing where I am
But there's something about being young and single and having nothing stopping me that is so invigorating.
I want to live.
Do new things
Meet new people
Experience God's movement in the Earth.
A season of big change is coming.
And I am very much looking forward to it.

No comments: