Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Monday, December 7, 2009

The first real rain

Ahhh...
how i love the rain.

Where I live it's something you smile at.
This is the first day that is has officially felt like winter.
It's cold, blistery, and raining.
In short. Beautiful

I think I love it so much because it only happens maybe a handful of times a year.
In other places, they hate it because they have a handful of sunshiny days.

And today is the start of something new.
I'm embarking on something that I have been trying to avoid but can avoid no longer.
Stepping up to the plate.
Taking responsibility.
Taking all those things I know inside my head and transporting them to the rough parts of my heart.

It's going to be difficult. But it's going to be beautiful.
I've realized that living a life with no problems well...is a huge problem.
God wouldn't have me do things I thought I could handle in and of myself.
Then what would be the point of faith?
What would be the point of putting trust in our creator?
There wouldn't be.

I have always had extremes in my life.
I'm now asking God to give me balance.
A little of this and a little of that.
And He will.
Cuz He know what I'm asking and why I'm asking for it.

Ah...the first real rain.

No comments: