Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

So...here it is, Christmas Eve 2009. Wow. And today I'm finishing up Christmas shopping. Really for the most important people in my life and by far, the hardest to shop for. So...I'm gonna shop, then watch a movie, then shop some more. It's days like these when I wish I had a boyfriend, or even just a good guy friend to accompany me on my excursions. Sometimes too much estrogen isn't a good thing and well, I haven't had a good guy friend in awhile and I miss it. What happened to the simplicity of high school when you actually could just have a best guy friend and that was it? Those days seem to be over...sadly enough. Well, such is life. Wanting to see Ninja Assasin and having no one to see it with but yourself is a bit sad. Most girls don't care for that sort of thing but I am fascinated by it. I may just see it anyway. For my own enrichment and my own enjoyment. I love friends and family. Yet, I find myself still lonely. Like I'm living and while breathing and speaking and laughing...it isn't complete. Well, the Lord knows.

No comments: