Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Friday, February 27, 2009

It's it

One day here
One day gone
A piece of heart torn
I hate this song
Being the better person
Being the bigger man
Making the final decision
Makes me want to scream

Everyone says I'm right
That this is all for the better
Beside, we weren't "technically" together

That isn't the point
And as lame as this sounds
He understood
He taught me when he didn't try
He let me be me
He wanted me to sigh

It wasn't the time
It wasn't the time
Something as complicated as this
Was going to take much much longer

I thought I could handle it
I thought I was doing it right
But without thinking
I let my heart get in
And put in a crazy fight

Now it's over
We will go our seperate ways
I will do what I'm supposed to
No matter how many days

He will grow into the man he is supposed to be
He just won't be able to look at me
We won't grow together at this time of life
Although I wish we could
I wish I could have handled it

No comments: