Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Summertime

So...I'm done with my spring semester of LIFE. Weird. I just moved in 5 months ago and here I am moved out and trying to figure out what to do with life. I feel like I might actually miss these people. That in and of itself is something I haven't really experience since my best friend moved away to Texas. I didn't even feel that way when I moved away from my family who I've lived with for 20 years. I'm actually happy about it. I've never had an emotional need really to have anyone around except God and because of that, I haven't had very many close relationships. I talk to people when I want to and other than that, I tend to just leave people alone. Thank God for healing hearts. I feel like a lot is going to happen this summer. I'm living with a puertorican/mexican christian family who is bringing up a church and I'm going to be playing drums for them. Strangers basically. But what's funny is that because of our faith and being able to relate on a culturall level, we're basically family already. haha.

IThere are many things that have to be done...mostly financially. I want to focus on God this summer and allow Him to show me His glorious works in this world. The small and the big. The things I've never felt the need to notice and the things I wish I hadn't. I have grown this past semester and I can't wait to see what God has for me next.

No comments: