Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

21st Birthday Part 2

So...
Some of my friends took me out to Chili's which was a lot of fun and I got a hilarious gift of spicy mexican candy which I love so much :). Then my quadmates(college dorms) took me out for icecream where I insisted I get a bottle of Martinelli's sparkling cranapple. Yes. Why? Because of a covenent I signed saying I am not allowed to partake in such events as alcohol drinking. That's ok with me, but I really had this need to put the Martinelli's in a paper bag and "rampage" across campus just to be well...obnoxious. I had told many people about it because I just felt the need to let out the crazy for my big 21. So I did, my friend opened the lid for me and I took her with me so if someone did question me, she could vouch that I wasn't getting drunk. I'm not going to lie. It was fun seeing people's faces and wondering what they were thinking. I think this kind of goes along with Amber always trying to push the limits...not necessarily a good thing. I sort of thought about it afterward and hoped that I didn't (and I'm not being sarcastic), make anyone have flashbacks of times past or anything like that.

I'm not gonna lie, I think that if I wouldn't have done it I would have been a little disappointed. But I'm also not gonna lie when I say that this taught me that I shouldn't just do things to piss people off. And that I never know how what I say or do will affect someone.

So in short, my birthday was pretty much amazing. Hard because I was away from home, but I had plenty of people here to say happy birthday and smile at me...and laugh because I was acting like an idiot.

HELLO 22nd YEAR OF LIFE---

No comments: