Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Day 14 of 30 Day Writing Challenge

Day 14: Your life in 7 years

Well if this isn't the most in depth question/topic yet. I've always hated these questions because I never plan anything out that far. I can barely figure out what I'm going to eat for lunch on a daily basis let alone what my life may look like. Especially with the Lord, I am always trying to be careful to be where He wants me to be which at times has caused me to maybe not plan as much as I should have. Anywho, back to the topic.

7 years from now will be 2021 and I will be 36 years old. I will be married, probably have 1 or two kids. Will have made an album or two or made one with someone else. I will have learned the violin and have become fluent in reading sheet music. My life will be a daily Jesus adventure and learning process. The world, if Jesus hasn't come by then, will have grown only darker and I will be on the front lines of many spiritual battles. I will be well versed in martial arts and weapons necessary for some serious times ahead.

No comments: