Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

December 8th 2012

Today's been crazy. I worked from 945 to 315 then decided I needed some boots. cheap but really cute and will go with everything. I do all that and come back to the house I'm house sitting for and I turn on the tv and what do I see? the last half of The Vow. I always wanted to see it but never got around to it. And can I just say I have a love/hate relationship with oober romantic movies. This movie was just unbelievable. Not in a "I don't think that could happen" but a "really? do I need to be watching this right now?" kind of way. And the kicker of it is. It's based on a true story. That kind of love is something I pray for. In a world where everything just seems to be microwave and if something is too hard you can just give up and it's acceptable. I see examples like my grandfather and my grandmother and how I really do love my grandma but sometimes she can be so hard to deal with. And I see my 80 something year old grandfather love her with the love of Jesus. I didn't know my grandfather when he was younger. Apparently he was hot tempered. I only know the man I see now. There is a love that exists that goes beyond what we see in the natural. There are bonds that are made that are beyond our feelings. Covenants. Decisions. Being so set on a decision that come hell or high water you will not move. That is not something easily come by. But if you are willing to fight for it. I believe it is the most beautiful thing God has given us the privelage to have on Earth. That's what I'm fighting for. And I'll never give up.

No comments: