Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Oh November

You have been by far, the most happy month yet. Not for the reasons I would usually be happy though.  I see doors opening and doors closing. Things moving, shaking and changing. My confidence in the Lord building. Friendships growing. It really is true. God lifts up the humble. And I'm trying to keep the balance of humility and false humility. So many times I thought that not doing something or not going in front of people was being humble but if that is what God has for me and I DON'T do it; that is false humility. Meaning, I want to LOOK like I'm being humble when in fact it's an image. I'm learning these lessons little by little. The most important lesson is that NO MATTER WHAT, ALWAYS follow the leading of the Holy Spirit. Don't start listening to man's ideas or your own fears because either side is wrong. Keep in step the the Holy Spirit and you will always be on the right path. I'm not saying it's easy because even as we speak I'm learning a LOT. But I have found that by constantly being in His presence makes discernment easier.

No comments: