Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

The gift of popcorn

So I decided to go the movies after church tonight. I wanted to see a romantic movie and well, I got it :) And here's the funny part. I'm standing in line at the concession stand wanting some popcorn and this girl comes up to me and hands me a LARGE popcorn thing. You get a free refill and she wanted to give it to someone apparently. I wanted to start crying because the Lord knows how much I love popcorn. Something like this might not mean too much to most people but I took it as God being with me and watching out for me and even getting me something I didn't necessarily need... and in ABUNDANCE. It was nice knowing I WASN'T going to the movies alone. He knows I'm having a hard time and little things like that wake me up to remind me.

No comments: