Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

How is it?

How is it that someone who doesn't go to church. Believes in God but doesn't feel comfortable going to church has more tolerance for the flowing of the gifts then the people in the four walls. I was recently very vulnerable with someone and the Lord just kind of did His thing and I started laughing hysterically. They just looked at me with love and no judgement and it was so odd to me. I have been in church and they all thought I was crazy. It was honestly a beautiful experience and that person probably has no idea what an impact they made. I thank God for nights like these when He uses even the most unexpected people to show you deep things...and they don't know it haha :)

No comments: