Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday May 13 2010

When I see you I cry inside
The tears are raining down
I can see the pain in your face
When you pound these feelings down

Your heart it hurts
And I don't make it any easier
Although I say I don't expect
I truly do
Because I know the truth

And it pains me when you write me
Because I know it's fake
You're trying so hard to push it down
Trying not to make a mistake

I couldn't possibly understand
What it is you're going through
But my heart
It leaps then hurts
Because I'm in love with you

And you're pushing it down
Making me frown
I try and understand
Why you think this works?

Maybe it's more for you
Then for me

But I know the truth of how you feel
It's as real to me as cold-hard steel
I'm waiting for you to hit me over the head someday
That day will seal the deal

By: Amber Torres

No comments: