Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 3

So, today is day 3 of the Daniel Fast. It's been interesting. I'm asking God to help guide me through this because as much as everyone talked about what we are supposed to do, I'm still a little lost. I still have 18 days but I really want to make this count. I really am expecting God to do miracles and to reveal things about me and in me that I havne't dealt with or even seen yet. I'm trying not to look exausted even though I would love to stay in bed all day baha. I'm being productive. Applying to a bunch of different online programs so I can hopefully, somewhere, get the math class I need and move on. But such as everything...it takes time. And I need to send transcripts to all these schools so they know where I'm at. Hopefully, I don't have to go to these schools and retake the assesment test, but who knows. I just have to do what I have to do.

1 comment:

Lanette said...

Girl, it's going to be good. everything's going to fall into place you watch. Remind God about what He said and hold Him to it. Matthew 6:33-34 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Love you!