Don't be afraid...

to look in the mirror and see someone beautiful.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The alien and I

The weirdest thing happened
I was existing one day and I came across an alien
But it wasn't your "typical" alien...
And really, what would make an alien "typical"?
This alien was kind, and loving and knew about the higher power
He had a bad past
Filled with things he didn't like
But I met the alien when he was turning his life around
Drastic style
I wish I could say
That the alien and I became friends...
but I would be lying.
We became best friends
For some crazy reason,
The alien could talk to me in a way he couldn't with other humans
Because they didn't understand
And I could talk to the alien about things no one ever cared to think about
No one understood the alien
People judged the alien and put names on him
But the alien knew who he was and what he was and who he came from
....
The alien and I fell in love
But it was pre-love kind of love
We weren't allowed to be together
It was forbidden
....
But the time was coming
Sooner then they thought
When the alien could show himself
And things would be right
The higher power would give His blessing
And we would start our journey...
Saving souls
Because as different as we were
And as different as our jobs would be
We would have a common goal...
....
The alien and I

1 comment:

Lanette said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Wow. Yes I get it. I'm impressed Amber. lol